THIS PAGE HAS NOT BEEN FULLY UPDATED FOR SALTBOX
What is it?¶
NZBHydra2, by TheOtherP, is a meta search tool for NZB indexers. It provides easy access to a number of NZB indexers. You can search all your indexers from one place and use it as indexer source for tools like Sonarr or CouchPotato.
Three Ways to setup NZB indexers with Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr:
Skip this page and add all your NZB Indexers directly into Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr. Benefit from the seeing indexer sources during manual lookups in Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr. This method is also useful when diagnosing issues with indexers during failed searches;
Add all your NZB Indexers directly into Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr, but also add them in NZBHydra2, so it could be used a tool for manual downloads; or
Add all your NZB indexers in NZBHydra2 and then just add the one NZBHydra2 "indexer" into Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr. This is the most popular choice among users.
To Setup NZBHydra2, follow the steps below.
- URL to access NZBHydra2, visit https://nzbhydra2.yourdomain.com.
Enter setup by clicking on "Config" at the top.
- Under 'Security', click the icon next to the 'API key *' field to generate an API key. Click 'Save'.
- Login settings are preset out of the box (
passwdas set in accounts.yml).
- Add your indexers. Click "Save".
- NZBGet settings are preset out of the box.
4. API Key¶
Are you setting Saltbox up for the first time? Continue to Jackett.